(1N) Shimla – (1N) Sarahan – (1N) Sangla – (1N) Kalpa – (1N) Tabo – (2N) Kaza – (1N) Manali
Day 1: Chandigarh /Kalka – Shimla
Pickup from Chandigarh/Kalka. Evening relax yourself at Mall Road, Ridge, n take a walk to visit few architectural sites of the town built during the British Time. Check into the hote for overnight stay.
Day 2: Shimla – Sarahan
Drive to Sarhan (On the way Will Flower Hall, Highest Helipad of Shimla, Kufri, Fagu, Matiana(Famous for Cherry Orchards), Narkanda (Famous for skiing & Apple Orchards) famous Bhimakali temple) after reaching Rampur visit(The great Palace of Raja Padam Dev of Rampur Bushar). Night Stay at SARAHAN.
Day 3: Sarahan – Sangla
Drive to Sangla valley, famous for its natural beauty and few old villages, Spiti Valley, Chitkul (the last village in the region at the height of 9000 feet above mean sea level), Kamru fort and Batseri village. Overnight stay at Sangla.
Day 4: Sangla – Kalpa
Drive to Kalpa offering a panoramic view of Kinner Kailash. Overnight stay at Kalpa
Day 5: Kalpa – Tabo
Visit Nako and witness the first inhabited village in Spiti valley and your tribal tour begins with a drive to the Tabo monastery. One of the oldest monasteries of the western Himalayas, Tabo is famous for its huge size paintings, some of which are as old as the monastery is. Overnight stay and relax at hotel.
Day 6: Tabo – Kaza Main Town of Spiti
Explore Dhankar Monestry and Spiti Valley.
Day 7: Kaza & Kibber tour
Today we will move to our next destination i.e Kibber Village and Kee Monestry Tour and in the evening back to Kaza for overnight stay at Hotel or Kibber Village optional.
Day 8: Kaza – Manali
Start early morning from Kaza to Manali Inroute Kunzum pass, Rohtang pass, and Manali.
Day 9: Manali to Kalka or Chandigarh Drop
Early Morning Drive to Chandigarh and drop Chandigarh Railway Station/ Airpot.
- Accommodation on Twin or Double Share Basis
- Buffet / Fixed Breakfast and Dinner (Day 1 Starts with Dinner)
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills
where the AC will not be operational
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Airfare/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses like , Laundry shopping , Tips
- Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fees
- Adventure Activities – River Rafting, Skiing ,Paragliding
- Any other additional services : F&B, Travel Insurance , Heater Requirement, Extra Sightseeing etc
- Volvo Luggage charges (If applied by transporter)
- 5% GST Extra