Shimla by Cab
In Morning: Pick up from Delhi & Drive to Shimla by A.C cab.
Day 1: Delhi- Shimla
Pick up from Delhi by cab and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains. This offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival at Shimla check in at the hotel. Evening free for rest or visit famous mall road of Shimla Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Full Day Tour Kufri
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Kufri full day sightseeing tour of Green Valley, Mini Zoo, Wild Flower Hall, Chini Bangalow, Faggu Valley view, Apple Garden, Indira Gandhi tourist park, Fun World etc.
Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. It is located 20 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No.22. The name Kufri is derived from the word Kufri meaning “lake” in the local language.
NOTE: All the activities are on a direct payment basis.
Day 3: Shimla Full Day Local Tour
This day after breakfast proceed for in and around sightseeing of Shimla.
Sankat Mochan Temple, Viceregal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (now ICICI Bank) (1912) – the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, Shimla mosques built in (1830), The Scandal Point, Kali Bari Temple, The Ridge and the famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall, Lower Bazar, Middle Bazar. The famous Lakkar Bazar where you will all handmade wooden items Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Shimla to Delhi
Today after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Delhi. Drop at Delhi
Tour ends… But sweet memories always remain.
- Accommodation on Twin or Double Share Basis
- Buffet / Fixed Breakfast and Dinner (Day 1 Starts with Dinner)
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills
where the AC will not be operational
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Airfare/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses like , Laundry shopping , Tips
- Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fees
- Adventure Activities – River Rafting, Skiing ,Paragliding
- Any other additional services : F&B, Travel Insurance , Heater Requirement, Extra Sightseeing etc
- Volvo Luggage charges (If applied by transporter)
- 5% GST Extra